Kathy received her law degree from the University of Alberta Law School in 2013, was called to bar in 2014, and started her own practice in 2016. Insight Law LLP was formed in 2018 when Kathy and Carolyn joined forces.
Kathy’s practice focuses on family law, and wills and estates, and she provides services in both English and French. Understanding people, their families and personal circumstances plays an integral role in all aspects of her practice. With a strong background in customer service and driven by a strong desire to help people, Kathy understands the importance of client engagement, open communication and accountability.
Outside of the office, Kathy loves to sing, garden, bike, hike, and travel. She’s also kept very busy by her two young children.
- B.Comm. University of Alberta (2006)
- JD University of Alberta (2013)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Law Society of Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Association of Collaborative Family Professionals (Edmonton)
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals